I am a third-generation Chinese Filipino, and I grew up in a multilingual home. Speaking in different languages was something that came naturally because of what my siblings and I have been exposed to. I spoke Amoy (Chinese dialect) to my parents and other relatives, spoke Hiligaynon or Ilonggo (Visayan dialect) to my friends, learned and […]
I’m Keren, a church planter’s wife and mama to two based in Manila, Philippines. I spend my spare time reading and collecting books, trying to keep my ornamental plants alive, drinking copious cups of coffee or streaming crime shows online. I will attempt to homeschool my active tot this year while I perpetually declutter my home.
- Christian Wisdom and the Gospel
- The Classical Preschool (DIY Homeschool for Tots)
- Children’s Catechism Lesson 5: One True God
- How to Make Homemade Clay Dough
- How Do I Talk to My Children About Homosexuality?
- What is Classical Christian Education?
- How to Make Homemade Slime
- How to Raise Multilingual Kids in the Philippines
- How to Talk to Children about Death
- Children’s Catechism Lesson 4: Loving and Doing