The fourth day of The Classical Preschool focuses on Exploration. We decided to take a break from our regular schedule, and explore the book fair called the Big Bad Wolf (BBW). BBW has been known to hold insanely discounted book sales in other parts of Asia. So upon hearing that they were coming to Manila […]
I’m Keren, a church planter’s wife and mama to two based in Manila, Philippines. I spend my spare time reading and collecting books, trying to keep my ornamental plants alive, drinking copious cups of coffee or streaming crime shows online. I will attempt to homeschool my active tot this year while I perpetually declutter my home.
- Christian Wisdom and the Gospel
- The Classical Preschool (DIY Homeschool for Tots)
- Children’s Catechism Lesson 5: One True God
- How to Make Homemade Clay Dough
- How Do I Talk to My Children About Homosexuality?
- What is Classical Christian Education?
- How to Make Homemade Slime
- How to Raise Multilingual Kids in the Philippines
- How to Talk to Children about Death
- Children’s Catechism Lesson 4: Loving and Doing