For the past weeks, our family has mourned the lost our dear grandmother. She was the first Christian in my husband’s family, whose spiritual legacy has resulted to two churches planted, one of which is our own fledgling church community. Our Little Miss also mourned her passing. She did not take it well when I […]
I’m Keren, a church planter’s wife and mama to two based in Manila, Philippines. I spend my spare time reading and collecting books, trying to keep my ornamental plants alive, drinking copious cups of coffee or streaming crime shows online. I will attempt to homeschool my active tot this year while I perpetually declutter my home.
- Christian Wisdom and the Gospel
- The Classical Preschool (DIY Homeschool for Tots)
- Children’s Catechism Lesson 5: One True God
- How to Make Homemade Clay Dough
- How Do I Talk to My Children About Homosexuality?
- What is Classical Christian Education?
- How to Make Homemade Slime
- How to Raise Multilingual Kids in the Philippines
- How to Talk to Children about Death
- Children’s Catechism Lesson 4: Loving and Doing