I write this in the wee hours of the morning after preparing a Sunday School lesson for the kids in our church community. As I was searching for a few songs to teach alongside the Bible lesson, I happened to listen to a lullaby that transported me back to our old apartment more than five […]
I’m Keren, a church planter’s wife and mama to two based in Manila, Philippines. I spend my spare time reading and collecting books, trying to keep my ornamental plants alive, drinking copious cups of coffee or streaming crime shows online. I will attempt to homeschool my active tot this year while I perpetually declutter my home.
- Christian Wisdom and the Gospel
- The Classical Preschool (DIY Homeschool for Tots)
- Children’s Catechism Lesson 5: One True God
- How to Make Homemade Clay Dough
- How Do I Talk to My Children About Homosexuality?
- What is Classical Christian Education?
- How to Make Homemade Slime
- How to Raise Multilingual Kids in the Philippines
- How to Talk to Children about Death
- Children’s Catechism Lesson 4: Loving and Doing