I’ve been teaching the Little Man at home since he turned 2 years old, and I have been doing so for about 6 months now. My primary objective in starting our homeschool journey was to teach him speech and language. He was a bit delayed in stringing words together although his vocabulary was not an […]
I’m Keren, a church planter’s wife and mama to two based in Manila, Philippines. I spend my spare time reading and collecting books, trying to keep my ornamental plants alive, drinking copious cups of coffee or streaming crime shows online. I will attempt to homeschool my active tot this year while I perpetually declutter my home.
- Christian Wisdom and the Gospel
- The Classical Preschool (DIY Homeschool for Tots)
- Children’s Catechism Lesson 5: One True God
- How to Make Homemade Clay Dough
- How Do I Talk to My Children About Homosexuality?
- What is Classical Christian Education?
- How to Make Homemade Slime
- How to Raise Multilingual Kids in the Philippines
- How to Talk to Children about Death
- Children’s Catechism Lesson 4: Loving and Doing